Michiel van Hulten is an independent consultant who specialises in projects in the field of EU democracy, transparency and accountability.
- Research and analysis
- Writing and editing (English and Dutch)
- Policy events
- Project management
- Online policy campaign strategy
- EU Transparency Register guidance
- Chairing / moderating
- Speaking / panel discussions
Michiel blogs and tweets about EU politics and is a regular commentator on EU, UK and Dutch politics. He has been involved in EU politics, policy and communications for over 20 years. Past and current clients include:
- Centre Maurits Coppieters
- Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ)
- Delft University of Technology
- European Policy Centre (FutureLab Europe programme)
- European Parliament single seat campaign
- Fondation Open Society Institute (Open Society Foundations)
- Institut des Hautes Etudes des Communications Sociales
- Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ProDemos – Huis voor democratie en rechtsstaat
- Stichting Stem Voor Nederland
- VoteWatch Europe AISBL
- VoteWatch CIC
For more information visit the contact page.
Michiel’s company Place Lux sprl is registered in the EU Transparency Register.